According to the renewed rules of the .GE domain registration and administration, Caucasus Online only maintains functions of .GE country code Top Level Domain registry,
The registrar's functions and duties are exercised by registrars, accredited by Caucasus Online, who will register and manage your domain name;
The .GE country code top level domain is registered by 14 accredited company
Requirements for registrars:
- The applicant intending to become a registrar shall be a legal entity registered under the Georgian Legislation. The applicant, who wants to become a registrar, must pay a one-time fee of 500 (five hundred) GEL. The fee is set for consideration of the application and is not subject to return, despite the confirmation or rejection of the application.
- The applicant intending to become a registrar must pay one-time fee of 500 (five hundred) GEL. The fee is charged for the consideration of the application and is not subject to recovery irrespective of the approval or rejection of the application.
- The applicant must submit to the registry the form of contractual agreement between the registrar and the registrant in compliance with the requirements of “the.GE domain registration and administration rules”.
- The applicant must be able to make a deposit fee in the amount of 5 000 (five thousand) GEL.
- The applicant must fill in the electronic registration form on this page and submit the following documents:
- Updated extract for the past month from the Registry of Entrepreneurial and Non-Entrepreneurial (Non-Commercial) Legal Entities;
- Receipt attesting the payment of a one-time fee of 500 GEL for the submission of the registration application;
- Template of the agreement form between the registrar and the registrant.